Santa Clarans saw through your BS, and are smart enough to see this was simply a nasty politically charged hit on Mayor Gillmor just like the BluPac attacks on City Council candidates in 2016.
Next-up, we will expose the connection between all the parties involved in this failed smear campaign.
- Measure A was created by Santa Clarans for Santa Clarans by our very diverse Charter Review Committee.
- Hosam Haggag discusses how Measure A's rank choice voting might have prevented Caserta from being elected because under the current system, he was elected with less than 50 percent of the vote.
- Mayor Lisa Gillmor explains how Santa Clara is being sued for millions of dollars by some of the people opposed to Measure A.
- Hosam Haggag reveals how the attorneys suing the city approached him to be a plaintiff because they were outsiders and needed to find someone in Santa Clara to sue.
Please Get out and Vote "YES" for Measure A
Go one-on-one with Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor on Friday, June 1st at 7pm. Join Santa Clara Charter Review Committee and super community activist Hosam Haggag as he leads an interview with Mayor Gilmor. Join the call and ask Mayor Gillmor questions at 712-451-0881 access code 787012.
Reprint from: Santa Clara News Online By Robert Haugh
City Appoints New Interim City Attorney
The City of Santa Clara has a new, Interim City Attorney. It’s Brian Doyle who is a Santa Clara resident and Civil Services Commissioner. He received unanimous support from the city council with Dominic Caserta absent for the vote.
Ren Nosky, who was the City Attorney, suddenly resigned during the holidays. Around town, people, say it wasn’t as dramatic as former Mayor Jamie Matthews’ resignation the day after the Super Bowl, but it was close. And there are some similar rumors swirling about reasons why.
Santa Clara residents and Stand Up for Santa Clara supporters- please show your support for Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor, and Santa Clara City Council Members Teresa O'Neill, Debi Davis and Kathy Watanabe at Tuesday's City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 22nd. They are standing up and doing what is RIGHT for the CITY and our RESIDENTS.Read more
Please make the time to join Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor during a Town Hall Meeting tonight.
Thursday, November 3rd from 7-8pm
Dial-in: 855-756-7520 x33339#
Please make the time to join Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor during a Town Hall Meeting tomorrow night.
Sunday, October 30th from 7-8pm
Dial-in: 855-756-7520 x33339#
Watch our press conference video to understand how we believe the San Francisco 49ers are secretly laundering money to influence the local 2016 Santa Clara Political Election.
Blupacus.org is a 501c4 Political Action Committee set-up by Douglas Chan in 2015. Their website endorses Patricia Mahan, John McLemore, Ahmad Rafah, Dr. Mohammed Nadeem, Police Chief Mike Sellers and Rod Diridron Jr. (removed last week). Blupac is trying to discredit Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor, City Council Members Debi Davis & Kathy Watanabe, and city council candidate Tino Silva. They are attacking Mayor Gillmor for leading an independent financial audit into Measure J even through she is not even running for re-election.
Blupacus.org gave $49,265 to Citizens for Economic Council (another 501c4 Political Action Committee) and CforEC filed papers to advertise direct mail for Santa Clara City Council candidates Patrica Mahan, John McLemore, Ahmad Rafah and Dr. Mohammed Nadeem. These independent expenditures will be used to mail fliers to Santa Clara residents trying to convince Santa Clara residents to vote for them. By using the two PACs the money can be hidden and used indirectly to support these 49er candidates and would allow Mahan, McLemore, Rafah and Nadeem to claim they never received money from special interest groups.
Rich Robinson (49ers political consultant) is partners with Douglas Chan, and they list many clients including the 49ers, John McLemore and Rod Diridron Jr.
We are asking Jed York to come clean and stop the money laundering scheme.
Relates In the Press
- Santa Clara: Attorney behind PAC accused of funneling “dark money” won’t disclose donors - October 3, 2016, San Jose Mercury News
- WATCHDOG GROUP CLAIMS 49ERS TRYING TO INFLUENCE LOCAL ELECTION - October 4, 2016, ABC TV
- Is Dark Money Targeting Santa Clara Officials? - October 4, 2016, San Francisco Chronicle
- Questions Arise on ‘Dark Money’ Influence in South Bay Politics - October 5, 2016, San Jose Insider
- 49ers Accused of Laundering Money into Santa Clara Politics - October 7, 2016, MSNBC
- A Secret Meeting to Get Rid of Santa Clara Mayor? - April 21, 2016, San Jose Mercury News
- Santa Clara Mayor Jamie Matthews Announces Resignation - February 8, 2016, San Jose Insider
- Civil Grand Jury Investigates Stadium Authority for Levi’s Stadium, Site of Super Bowl 50 - February 3, 2016, San Jose insider
A smear campaign started by a pro-49er organization trying to discredit Mayor Lisa Gillmor , Kathleen Watanabe, Tino Silva and Debi Davis. All have fought to protect the rights of Santa Clara residents. Blupacus.org or Citizens for Economic Council or some PAC bought the Santa Clara voter file and now using your address, email, home phone and cell phone number to spam you and try and convince you to vote for Patricia Mahan, John McLemore, Ahmad Rafah and Dr. Mohammed Nadeem. They are using: rob calls, fake political phone survey, text messages, Google ads and direct mail. Please tell your family and neighbors about this smear campaign.Sign up